Download VLC for Android Apk / App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide VLC for Android 3.1.7 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
VLC for Android is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for VLC for Android 3.1.7 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about VLC for Android then you may visit Videolabs support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. VLC for Android is the property and trademark from the developer Videolabs.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• \”Device & app History\” to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• \”Photos/Media/Files\” to read your all media files 🙂
• \”Device ID & call information\” in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• \”Other\” to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs \”read phone status an identity\”, in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs \”read the contents of your USB storage\”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs \”modify or delete the contents of your USB storage\”, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs \”full network access\”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs \”control vibration\”, in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs \”prevent phone from sleeping\” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs \”change your audio settings\”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs \”modify system settings\”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs \”view network connections\” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
– For Android TV app only:
• It needs \”record audio \” for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs \”to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting\” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
File size: 25.00MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: org.videolan.vlc
Updated: June 26, 2019
Rate 4.40 stars – based on 1187413 reviews
How to Play VLC for Android on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search VLC for Android and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install VLC for Android for PC.Now you can play VLC for Android on PC.Have fun!