Download AndroLinux – Linux for Android Apk / App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide AndroLinux – Linux for Android 184.108.40.206 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
AndroLinux – Linux for Android is a free Productivity app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for AndroLinux – Linux for Android 220.127.116.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.87 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about AndroLinux – Linux for Android then you may visit DMobileAndroid support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. AndroLinux – Linux for Android is the property and trademark from the developer DMobileAndroid.
This app provides you a Linux system with a GNOME desktop environment that is composed entirely of free and open-source software. It provides an intuitive interface. It is fast, secure and with thousands of apps to choose from. It is based on the Fedora and Centos OS.
The features and main components are inherited from the Linux Fedora OS:
– Open source operating system.
– A shell to use a special interpreter program which can be used to execute commands of the operating system. It can be used to do various types of operations, call application programs etc.
– Better security, no susceptibility to virus and malware infestation.
– Office software to create professional documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
– Tools to edit your photos or create professional illustrations and designs.
– Utilities to keep up to date with your friends and colleagues quickly and easily.
– Hundreds of games.
This app is an access to a Linux that is run remotely. Note that in order to use this app you must use the following actions with your fingers:
– Left-click: Tap once.
– Double-click: Double-tap.
– Right-click: Tap, hold and tap with a second finger (anywhere else on screen).
– Middle-click: Tap, hold and tap with two more fingers (anywhere else on screen).
– Mouse-drag: Tap, hold long and move your finger.
– Scroll-wheel: Two-finger drag up/down and left/right.
– Zoom in/out with your fingers.
– Send text: Click on the button keyboard.
This app uses the Linux license. Hence it can be installed and distributed for free.
File size: 8.03MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: org.dandroidmobile.androlinux
Updated: September 07, 2016
Rate 3.87 stars – based on 775 reviews
How to Play AndroLinux – Linux for Android on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search AndroLinux – Linux for Android and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install AndroLinux – Linux for Android for PC.Now you can play AndroLinux – Linux for Android on PC.Have fun!